About Me

My photo
Hi! My name is Alice Markel and I am a yoga teacher. I started practicing yoga as a teenager when I attended classes with my mom. Since then life has brought me many changes and challenges but I have always had yoga in my life. In the mid ninties I became ill with a life threatening illness. Through my months of rehabilitation and recovery I realized how important yoga was to my health and happiness. I decided I needed to share what I had learned with the world...so I became a yoga teacher. I attended the Temple of Kriya Yoga and became certified to teach. I am also registered with Yoga Alliance. I continue to expand my knowledge by attending workshops and classes.

Sunday, July 26, 2009

Welcome

Welcome to yoga by alice!!! Your source for my current teaching schedule and yoga happenings in the area. Again, welcome. I hope you enjoy the blog.
Namaste, Alice

1 comment:

  1. Namaste... sister... I will see you on Thurs nite for class... Have to talk to a bride on Tues... love you!! Sue

    ReplyDelete